[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul logo proposal

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Dec 3 18:09:18 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I do a fair number of presentations about our infrastructure, and a
> few times after showing this slide[0] I've gotten questions about what
> Zuul's logo is. Huh! Maybe Zuul should have a logo.

As a data point, here's feedback I got from a FORJ contributor on
Twitter, in leiu of a formal logo, they have made some of their own
basic representations:

https://twitter.com/yemario/status/540204958243491840/photo/1

(Note that they don't use Diffy for Gerrit either)