[OpenStack-Infra] [neutron] Contrail plugin is voting +1 for patches which actually fail

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Fri Aug 29 19:48:53 UTC 2014

I was looking at how quickly the OpenContrail plugin voted +1 on this
patch [1]. It was 4 minutes from when the patch was uploaded (version
12) until it voted +1. When I looked at the Contrail logs [2], it's
clear it actually failed. Someone from the OpenContrail team needs to
look at this and address this, I didn't do a full audit to verify
other reviews are failing, but this recent one [3] is also failing.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113037/
[2] https://jenkins.opencontrail.org/userContent/320/console.log