[OpenStack-Infra] [third-party] [infra] New mailing lists for third party announcements and account requests

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Aug 29 19:47:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

In an effort to move the third party work into its own space, we've
created two new mailing lists:

Third-party-announce

This is where we will send announcements that third party operators
need to know about and when the OpenStack Infrastructure team disables
your account, with the reason for doing so and the action required
from you to get your system re-enabled.

We are requiring all third party operators to subscribe to this list,
email addresses we have for existing gerrit accounts have been sent an
invitation to subscribe.

Third-party-request

This list is the new place to request the creation or modification of
your third party account. Note that old requests sent to the
openstack-infra mailing list don't need to be resubmitted, they are
already in the queue for creation.

It would also be helpful for third party operators to join this
mailing list as well as the -announce list in order to reply when they
can to distribute workload and support new participants to thethird
party community.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

http://www.princessleia.com