[OpenStack-Infra] Could you kindly help to re-enable service account "IBM Storwize CI" ?

Yi Xuan YX Zhang yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com
Wed Aug 27 01:56:08 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

    Thank you, but the service account ibm-storwize-ci still can't connect
to the gerrit.

I have tried the below command:

ssh -T ibm-storwize-ci at review.openstack.org -p29418

The result is :
ssh: connect to host review.openstack.org port 29418: Network is
unreachable

While it can connect to the gerrit before disable. Could you help to check
the account?

Below is the infomation that I have sent to create it:

1.username  ibm-storwize-ci
2.Fullname  ibm-storwize-ci
3.companyname ibm
4.email      yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com

5.ssh key:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDD8lqTN5jaaTPRVKraBJWpu4O+w8taOkxsHf
+WMFdd24blLdx5H5Bhih4HysXfOnZvAuRBRXbMNzns6Gy9UVyp47swy4AteelU2d5QreIotOIiZHESlQLri6OXDkEeSvvqX1mFc3MZB0KK00hfYhlimCRyUij/aU3s
+EwdhDD1SQ== stack at Openstack180

Thank you !

Yixuan Zhang  (张怡轩)
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab (CSTL)
TEL:(+86-21)6092-8976  Ext:28976
Email: yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com   Notes: Yixuan YX Zhang/China/IBM
Address: 3F, Bldg. 10, 399 Ke Yuan Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park,
Shanghai 201203, China
地址:  上海浦东张江高科技园区科苑路399号10号楼3楼, 邮編: 201203