[OpenStack-Infra] Issue trigger the job from pipeline defined in zuul

Phan, Van tphan at paypal.com
Mon Aug 25 18:52:00 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,
I have layout.yaml defined as below. I don't see the jobs trigger by zuul in my env set up.
Review job is ok to run but it didn't trigger the next is approval. Could you help to point me why?

In layout.yaml:
Pipeline:
  - name: review^M
    failure-message: Build Failed on pipeline check.^M
    manager: DependentPipelineManager^M
    precedence: low^M
    trigger:^M
      gerrit:^M
        - event: patchset-created^M
        - event: change-restored^M
        - event: comment-added^M
          comment_filter: recheck\scode^M
    success:^M
      gerrit:^M
        code-review: 1^M
    failure:^M
      gerrit:^M
        code-review: -1^M

  - name: approval^M
 test in jekins they will be merge.^M
    failure-message: Build Failed on gate.^M
    manager: DependentPipelineManager^M
    precedence: low^M
    trigger:^M
      gerrit:^M