[OpenStack-Infra] [Zuul] Understanding dequeue-on-new-patchset

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Sat Aug 23 10:05:30 UTC 2014

Now, I updated my CI with latest zuul, it now discards old patchsets when a new patchset is in pipeline.

But still, when an old patchset based build is in progress at Jenkins and a new patchset is taken to pipeline, it doesn't abort that build.

Latest Zuul version I have is Zuul version: 2.0.0.255.gb93c246.

How to get Zuul status web page like status.openstack.org/zuul/ for my CI setup? Is there any new modules I need to enable or install.

Kindly guide me.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048