[OpenStack-Infra] CI Account Update

Sean McGinnis Sean_McGinnis at DELL.com
Thu Aug 21 15:11:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

I had previously requested (and argued for) a CI account specifically for Dell Storage Center rather than a general one for all Dell Storage because I believed we would be doing CI out of two different groups for the existing EqualLogic cinder driver and the forthcoming (Kilo) Storage Center driver.

Our plans have changed slightly and it appears we will be doing both out of the same group. Given this, I would like to simplify things and have one CI account for all Dell storage.

Would it be possible to change from:

full name: "Dell StorageCenter CI"
id: dell-storagecenter-ci

to: