[OpenStack-Infra] Third-party CI system "IBM Storwize CI" disabled

Yi Xuan YX Zhang yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 18 02:36:29 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

    I have fixed this issue, please check the

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112714/
and left a link of "dsvm-tempest-full Failure" of IBM Storwize CI, it will
link to

http://dal05.objectstorage.softlayer.net/v1/AUTH_58396f85-2c60-47b9-aaf8-e03bc24a1a6f/IBMStorwizeCI/14/112714/8/check/dsvm-tempest-full/c5f502c/

Could you help to re-enable it, thank you!

Yixuan Zhang  (ÕÅâùÐù)
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab (CSTL)
TEL£º£¨+86-21£©6092-8976  Ext:28976
Email: yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com   Notes: Yixuan YX Zhang/China/IBM
Address: 3F, Bldg. 10, 399 Ke Yuan Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park,
Shanghai 201203, China
µØÖ·:  ÉϺ£ÆÖ¶«ÕŽ­¸ß¿Æ¼¼Ô°Çø¿ÆԷ·399ºÅ10ºÅÂ¥3Â¥, ÓʾŽ: 201203