[OpenStack-Infra] [infra][Neutron] tempest requirements errors while fetching oslo.i18n>=0.1.0

daya kamath daya_k at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 06:53:12 UTC 2014

thanks jeremy, that works!

i updated /root/config/modules/openstack_project/files/slave_scripts/select-mirror.sh to use the pypi.python.org mirror.

not sure why, but the pypi.openstack.org/simple mirror was not getting accessed when triggered through zuul, but it was getting accessed when i did a manual run. (however, i realized openstack-infra does not get updated as part of the gate jobs, so mine is almost 2 months old, and this script no longer exists on infra.)

thanks!