[OpenStack-Infra] OpenStack.org endpoint - outage at Rackspace

Jimmy McArthur / tipit.net jimmy at tipit.net
Sun Aug 17 17:02:38 UTC 2014

Just a heads up that there has been an outage at Rackspace that could prevent the endpoint at OpenStack.org from working properly when Gerrit/Launchpad is attempting to check for Foundation Member status. Rackspace is working on the issue and hope to have it resolved soon, however, there isn't a lot of detail at this point. If you have reports of users having trouble creating new Gerrit accounts or updating existing, that's likely what the problem is. I'll update this as soon as we find the matter resolved from Rackspace.

Thanks,

Jimmy McArthur / tipit.net <jimmy at tipit.net>
o: 512.481.1161
m: 512.965.4846