[OpenStack-Infra] Account Request

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Aug 14 21:08:38 UTC 2014

On 08/11/2014 09:45 PM, Anita Kuno wrote:
> On 08/11/2014 09:20 PM, Steven Sonnenberg wrote:
>>
>> We have an existing account HDS-CI, but we need at least 2 accounts to cover the different driver code bases.
>>

>> 1.    Please rename (hds-ci) HDS CI to (hds-hnas-ci) HDS HNAS CI.
>>

>> 2.    Please create another account as follows:
>>

>> Email: OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>
>>
>> Account Username (short): hds-hbsd-ci
>>
>> Account Username (long): HDS HBSD CI
>>
>> Contact Info: Steven Sonnenberg, steve.sonnenberg at hds.com<mailto:steve.sonnenberg at hds.com>, IRC handle: steveisoft, Mobile: 443-929-6543
>>
>> Public Key:  sh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA2qs+GtPkRc7SNJLDF51J6IewX9Kt1mEMEGqi4ngBMovN9zwRXo+uAtgHxQ0zBghsdvpXlVocsC02vlfSVAl6HkXgz2MDl+hPhWchJZegtzN1h5HOfWMYmCWeV1yturDn+j5lrg3mRTBW35eze7hmZPBsvZhhZIOntS49lPa1jzc= OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -steve

> Slow down, slow down.
>
> I do believe there is an outstanding question about how many accounts
> you need and I have tried to respond to your email all day and never got
> to it.
>
> Please allow me to respond to your original email prior to requesting an
> additional account which you may not in fact need, I don't know yet, I
> am still going through the material.
>
> Thank you,
> Anita.

Okay thanks Steven, now that I have had a moment to look at things I
realize I was confusing your request with someone else's request, my
apologies.

So your first request, the renaming has been accomplished. Please confirm.

Be aware we require all third party ci gerrit accounts to have a
wikipage created with the contact information for the account on the
page and the url for the wikipage in the comments returned to gerrit as
per this email:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-August/042917.html
So I look forward to your wikipage for HDS HDNS CI.

As for your second request, the creation of a new account I have some
feedback.

Help me understand why you need a second account rather than using the
one account for testing both items? Many third party ci admins test many
items with one gerrit account. If you need more information on how this
works, do attend the third party meeting:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty

Thanks Steven,
Anita.