[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Third Party CI naming and contact (action required)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 14 20:23:47 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-14 20:50:21 +0200 (+0200), Lucas Eznarriaga wrote:
[...]
> We have a problem with zuul-merger when the host id of
> review.openstack.org changes. In this case, the new rsa key has to
> be added manually
[...]

If so, you were broken a while... the last (and effectively only in
recent history) time we replaced the Gerrit SSH API RSA host key on
review.openstack.org was in April as a safety precaution in the wake
of the Heartbleed Bug announcement. We definitely haven't touched it
in the four months since then.