[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Third Party CI naming and contact (action required)

Lucas Eznarriaga lucas at midokura.com
Thu Aug 14 19:18:30 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

Sorry for the missunderstanding, I wasn't talking about populating the wiki
pages.
I was talking about having zuul working seamlessly and meeting all the
requirements, previous and new ones.
I am extremely grateful for your work on the CI systems, thank you so much,
it wasn't intended any criticism to your work.

Best regards,
Lucas