[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Third Party CI naming and contact (action required)

Lucas Eznarriaga lucas at midokura.com
Thu Aug 14 18:50:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

Midokura CI should be up to date now too.
We have a problem with zuul-merger when the host id of review.openstack.org
changes. In this case, the new rsa key has to be added manually otherwise
the build will fail with a:

Merge Failed.

This change was unable to be automatically merged with the current state of
the repository. Please rebase your change and upload a new patchset

So if the review.openstack.org host changes soon it will start failing
again.
That said, taking into account that August is the usual vacation month in
Europe and probably in some other parts as well, end of August sounds like
a tight deadline. Also, I have been attending to third-party meetings
regularly but the last one (I have checked the logs) and I feel like an
announcement for these new requirements should have been done there.

Have a great summer!

Lucas