[OpenStack-Infra] [JJB] converting existing jenkins jobs install to JJB

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Thu Aug 14 02:59:04 UTC 2014

Hey,

I'm working on breaking out components of JJB. I'm not specifically
building anything to go from xml->yaml but I guess this may be helpful
in leading towards that. That said, I think it'll be quite a lot of work
to go from Jenkins XML to JJB Yaml mostly because it'll require
reversing all of the modules somehow.

Cheers,
Josh

Rackspace Australia