[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Third Party CI naming and contact (action required)

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Thu Aug 14 02:14:47 UTC 2014

Hi-

I have updated the page for 'Freescale CI'.

Need a change in the CI display name, Can you change 'Freescale CI' to 'Freescale Neutron CI'.

Here is the page I added, https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Freescale_CI and the Index page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048