[OpenStack-Infra] Account Request

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Aug 12 03:45:53 UTC 2014

On 08/11/2014 09:20 PM, Steven Sonnenberg wrote:

> We have an existing account HDS-CI, but we need at least 2 accounts to cover the different driver code bases.
>

> 1.    Please rename (hds-ci) HDS CI to (hds-hnas-ci) HDS HNAS CI.
>

> 2.    Please create another account as follows:
>

> Email: OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>
>
> Account Username (short): hds-hbsd-ci
>
> Account Username (long): HDS HBSD CI
>
> Contact Info: Steven Sonnenberg, steve.sonnenberg at hds.com<mailto:steve.sonnenberg at hds.com>, IRC handle: steveisoft, Mobile: 443-929-6543
>
> Public Key:  sh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA2qs+GtPkRc7SNJLDF51J6IewX9Kt1mEMEGqi4ngBMovN9zwRXo+uAtgHxQ0zBghsdvpXlVocsC02vlfSVAl6HkXgz2MDl+hPhWchJZegtzN1h5HOfWMYmCWeV1yturDn+j5lrg3mRTBW35eze7hmZPBsvZhhZIOntS49lPa1jzc= OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>
>
> Thanks,
> -steve

Slow down, slow down.

I do believe there is an outstanding question about how many accounts
you need and I have tried to respond to your email all day and never got
to it.

Please allow me to respond to your original email prior to requesting an
additional account which you may not in fact need, I don't know yet, I
am still going through the material.

Thank you,
Anita.