[OpenStack-Infra] Account Request

Steven Sonnenberg steven.sonnenberg at hds.com
Tue Aug 12 03:20:42 UTC 2014

We have an existing account HDS-CI, but we need at least 2 accounts to cover the different driver code bases.

1.    Please rename (hds-ci) HDS CI to (hds-hnas-ci) HDS HNAS CI.

2.    Please create another account as follows:

Email: OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>

Account Username (short): hds-hbsd-ci

Account Username (long): HDS HBSD CI

Contact Info: Steven Sonnenberg, steve.sonnenberg at hds.com<mailto:steve.sonnenberg at hds.com>, IRC handle: steveisoft, Mobile: 443-929-6543

Public Key:  sh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA2qs+GtPkRc7SNJLDF51J6IewX9Kt1mEMEGqi4ngBMovN9zwRXo+uAtgHxQ0zBghsdvpXlVocsC02vlfSVAl6HkXgz2MDl+hPhWchJZegtzN1h5HOfWMYmCWeV1yturDn+j5lrg3mRTBW35eze7hmZPBsvZhhZIOntS49lPa1jzc= OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com<mailto:OpenStackDevelopment at hds.com>

Thanks,
-steve