[OpenStack-Infra] Setting http password for 3rd party CI accounts

Ryan Hsu rhsu at vmware.com
Sat Aug 9 05:54:40 UTC 2014

Thanks very much Anita. According to the Gerrit documentation [1], there is a command to set the http password for a given account. It does require administrator privileges though.

set-account [--full-name <FULLNAME>] [--active|--inactive] \
            [--add-email <EMAIL>] [--delete-email <EMAIL> | ALL] \
            [--add-ssh-key - | <KEY>] \
            [--delete-ssh-key - | <KEY> | ALL] \
            [--http-password <PASSWORD>] <USER>

Ryan