[OpenStack-Infra] Refreshing third-party CI service account credentials

Steven Kath steven.kath at brocade.com
Thu Aug 7 00:18:51 UTC 2014

Hello openstack-infra,

Here at Brocade, we have a handful of Openstack Third-party CI service accounts.

We recently had a personnel change and will need to do a refresh of our credentials (ex abundanti cautela). Presumably we'll need to generate new keys and provide the new public keys to replace the previous ones.

Is there any documentation on how best to go about this? Or, can anyone suggest an appropriate contact to work with on this?

Thanks!
- Steven Kath