[OpenStack-Infra] IBM Neutron Testing CI Account

daya kamath daya_k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 05:16:11 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,
I've been having some issues with Zuul mergers in the CI setup. I have discussed some of these on the IRC channel, and currently investigating the same. The puppet installs for zuul have not gone thru properly for me, I saw issues related to permissions in the zuul ssh and git directories and fixed these for the sandbox project, but i continue seeing the same for the neutron project, even though i have updated these manually. I am looking into the issue right now, and request the community to ignore the reviews from the IBM Neutron CI system. please note that, since the CI setup is now working on sandbox, I have to continue investigating in a project context.

thanks for your patience,
daya kamath