[OpenStack-Infra] reporting merge conflicts on patches tested by IBM Neutron Testing CI Account

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Aug 1 22:21:53 UTC 2014

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111113/7

Hello:

Currently your CI account is reporting merge conflicts on patches.
Please investigate this situation. At least one of our core contributors
is of the belief this is inappropriate behaviour. Please do share your
opinion as I would like to know what your position is on this matter.

On an unrelated note, the name of your system will be changing in
accordance with our new account policy:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requesting-a-service-account

Please stay inform of third party ci expectations by attending the third
party meeting on a regular basis:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty

Thank you,
Anita.