[OpenStack-Infra] Urgent: Problem with Gerrit JS?

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Wed Apr 30 21:29:18 UTC 2014

"Kevin L. Mitchell" <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> writes:

> On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 12:14 -0400, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> Are you able to file a bug with this information? It will help us track
>> progress on this easier than an email thread. If you reply with a link I
>> will confirm the bug.
>
> Sure, I just wasn't sure where to file the bug :)  Best filed at
> https://launchpad.net/openstack-ci ?

The upstream tracker would probably be a better place.  We're only
running code that has landed upstream, so this is unlikely to be a local
bug (especially considering the behavior described).  Gerrit's tracker
is here:

  https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/list

To work around the immediate problem, I'd recommend downloading the
change locally with the "git fetch" and "git checkout" commands listed
on the page in Gerrit; you can then run "git diff" locally to see the
change.

-Jim