[OpenStack-Infra] Request to apply a 3rd part testing account[Updated]

Jiang, YuX Y yux.y.jiang at intel.com
Fri Apr 11 01:52:56 UTC 2014

Hi,
	Could you kindly help me to update the latest pub-key info?
	Sorry to bother you again.I will no change it anymore:)

These are the latest information:

1.Username:intelotccloud

2.SSH public key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCUFQY0ZDXGgYEQlTsb3Q0GJZlJK5lmwcJpS5QvMs9xfmRJXd7SDZStoAnk1Qb0dT7FfmA1t6HNcjxJXd3/WExApjzEtT8PiXUKRGAB08yiQuHhrJ4j/obTQFpeTXYvRcjlNCCQlhEbiCeuDAZeX4wSdmdvdY69ymYBX5tHvA/G0rb/8verQhyVzlWtKrhqRdYcoFRVNeBIfPa+u3wSaiQpX54FwOYNdKtXNO7hJJjD8jh1HxvzTh6qGdPBZ39vAN/TuFjYbxJheoVaunzZksT+mEPMbriL4rwUQDut644Kq/ie2+0OcWZZLF25wzMlzuikN/VnrSq+O/g2v0oB5Vqr root at otc-cloud

3.Readable name: Intel PCI CI

4. contact E-mail: yux.y.jiang at intel.com