[OpenStack-Infra] Multi-node aspects of the infra

Jérôme Gallard gallard.jerome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:52:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I see the very nice set of patches merged for multi-node in nodepool.
Now that this part is done, will the next step be to modify devstack-gate
to allow it to take advantage of the new multi-node feature of nodepool?
There is already some work on that part?

Thanks a lot for your great work!
Jérôme

> Hi all,
>
> We would like to contribute to the multi-node aspects of the infra.
> To do that, we want to build our own infra (setup all the zuul / jenkins
/ nodepool services),
> and try to see in which way nodepool could be improved to manage several
"sets of VMs".

> After a chat with Clark on #openstack-infra, he advised me to send this
email to the mailing-list.
> This subject is a very "wide area" (there is so much possibilities of
designs and implementations),
> we need help in order to do things in a good way.
>
> I know that currently all of you are really busy with Icehouse deadlines,
so don't hesitate to tell me
> if it's not the good time to talk about that, however if you have some
key-ideas or have some pointers,