[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 25 15:01:10 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-25 17:53:50 +0400 (+0400), Dmitry Pyzhov wrote:
> I am sorry, but we need to do repos re-clone in two steps. Now as
> a first step we need to re-clone
> https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel-main . All other repos will be
> moved after creation of https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel-ostf
> repo. Is it possible?

Has development in fuel-main stopped for now since c52cd48 earlier
today? If so I can force-push an updated copy of it into Gerrit, at
which point you should start submitting further changes for that
project to review.openstack.org and change the origin in your local
clones to something like
<git://git.openstack.org/stackforge/fuel-main.git> or
<git://github.com/stackforge/fuel-main.git> (as the old copy in your
Mirantis org on GitHub will not be mirrored from Gerrit and can
safely be deleted at that point).