[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Oct 8 16:37:23 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-08 19:48:55 +0400 (+0400), Dmitry Pyzhov wrote:
> Right now we have the last issue. Looks like our fuel-ci user
> have no permissions to verify our repos:
[...]
> What is required from our side to fix it?

I E-mailed Ilya about a month ago to find out what SSH key to use
and hadn't heard back, but it seems to have since been added onto
the old account (I'm guessing that's the right one anyway). I've
gone ahead and deleted/recreated the account with your desired
settings, so let me know whether it's still causing you any trouble.