[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 8 15:48:55 UTC 2013

Jeremy, thanks a lot for your help!

Right now we have the last issue. Looks like our fuel-ci user have no
permissions to verify our repos:

$ ssh -p 29418 fuel-ci at review.openstack.org gerrit approve 49770,10
--verified 1 --code-review 0
error: Verified=1 not permitted
one or more approvals failed; review output above

What is required from our side to fix it?