[OpenStack-Infra] "Connection refused" error during the gate jobs.

Mehdi Abaakouk mehdi.abaakouk at enovance.com
Thu Oct 3 08:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

We have finally find why tempest can't connect to ceilometer in devstack
The root cause of the problem is that the ceilometer daemons
are killed at the end of ./stach.sh in gate.

In some case, when devstack gate use run_process to start the openstack
daemon in background, this one can be not detached correctly by the
run_process and when stach.sh finish the ceilometer's daemons are
killed.

I have proposed a fix to solve the issue:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49394/

Cheers,

--
Mehdi Abaakouk