[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 2 14:32:50 UTC 2013

Jeremy,

Could you update all other repos? I am sorry, but we need change the names
of repositories:

https://github.com/Mirantis/fuelweb =>
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web
https://github.com/Mirantis/astute =>
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-astute
https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel-ostf-tests =>
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-ostf

https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-ostf-plugin and
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-ostf-tests should be removed.

I hope this is the last time I ask you for several months. Do I need to
create a ticket somewhere?