[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 2 16:29:01 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-02 18:32:50 +0400 (+0400), Dmitry Pyzhov wrote:
[...]
> we need change the names of repositories
[...]

Project renames are more complicated, as Gerrit has no built-in
support for a project changing its name once it exists. We will need
to shut down Gerrit, update a few tables in its database, rename
some directories on its filesystem and on other servers/services...
fairly involved.

http://ci.openstack.org/gerrit.html#renaming-a-project

We do have a window coming up at 1600 UTC this Saturday to move a
couple of newly-incubated projects from stackforge to openstack
(which is a fairly similar activity for us). You'll see there in
step #1 of that process, we'll need a change which updates all
occurrences of the old project name in the openstack-infra/config
repository with the new one. If you can get this change submitted
and we're able to review it by Saturday we should be able to include
your renames then.