[OpenStack-Infra] zuul, setup multiple git repositories for regression testing

Åsmund Østvold asmundo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:21:23 UTC 2013

I am investigating zuul for internal use at work. We have 15 git
repositories with some dependencies.  I have read [1].

What I do not understand is how the Jenkins compile jobs know what Gerrit
changes should be included in the different concurrent regression runs. I
have probably misunderstood something in [1]. If somebody could point it
out I would be very happy.  Of if you have a link to some someting could
help me on my I would be very happy.

Regards,
Asmund

[1] http://ci.openstack.org/zuul/