[OpenStack-Infra] Display of reviews with +2 and -1 in gerrit ui

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:23:30 UTC 2013

Hi David.  Yes, i think this bothers lots of people, me included.  I think
the only way to get around this is to setup your own custom queries.  Sean
gives some examples on his blog:
http://dague.net/2013/09/27/gerrit-queries-to-avoid-openstack-review-overload/

We are working on moving to a newer version of gerrit which supports custom
query tabs so you won't have to bookmark your queries outside of gerrit.