[OpenStack-Infra] taskflow requirements

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Nov 12 11:31:53 UTC 2013

Sweet, let me know if u have any questions, bug me when I get back
tomorrow (spent some time in HK to travel around, since during the summit
most all the traveling was from the airport to the asiaworld) making it
hard to actually see any of hong kong (except at night). So let me know if
u want to discuss it :-)

Also: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TaskFlow

-Josh