[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul packaging

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Fri Nov 1 15:21:41 UTC 2013

Le 01/11/13 01:45, Paul Belanger a écrit :
<snip>
> I just merged you code into my repo, thanks!

\O/  Thank you!

> As for getting it into debian, I'd likely want to wait until we tag
> zuul with the gearman.  That saves us dealing with upgrade issues. As
> for getting it into debian, zuul still depends on python-voluptuous <
> 7.0, so we'll have to address also.  Debian Sid ships with 0.8.2-1.

I noticed voluptuous got updated a few days ago and thus tweaked Zuul to
rely on 0.7+

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54696/

It would have to land in next Zuul version so we can package it for
Debian/unstable.

> I've talked to the openstack-pkg team in the past and they didn't
> really see -infra as part as then.  I'm fine with that, so either we
> create a new team within debian or maybe move the packaging over to
> stackforge.
>
> Honestly, I prefer stackforge since we can get the CI integration.

I have no clue what Stackforge is, I am guessing you mean hosting it in
Gerrit under openstack-infra/zuul-deb or something.

Zigo also proposed to get it on the Alioth project, might lead some
folks from the Openstack package team to help us maintain the package.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso