[OpenStack-Infra] CI/Infra Bootcamp Signup

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sat Jun 8 15:44:22 UTC 2013

Hey everybody!

Thanks for your interest in attending or sending someone to the
OpenStack Infra Bootcamp. We've solidified the date and location - June
27 and 28 in NYC. I'm still working on booking an actual venue - but to
do that, I need actual numbers. (turns out a room for 6 is
easier/cheaper than a room for 30) To that end:

Please register here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZV1Ct6GlaTioWajEVoBcahRNBHRDfBRxiLRYgmQj_lg/viewform

So that we can do space planning. I'm also looking at doing a dinner
Thursday night, so it would be great to get a reservation in.

If folks are looking at booking travel, we don't have the venue, but I'm
trying to make it some place within walking distance of my apartment
which is at Mulberry and Houston. I'd say pretty much anywhere between
14th and Canal is fair game for folks who like walking - and of course
NY has an excellent public transit system, so really anywhere that isn't
Jersey should be a piece of cake.

Looking forward to seeing folks!
Monty