[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Meeting Tuesday June 4th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Jun 3 16:31:54 UTC 2013

The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
meeting tomorrow, Tuesday June 4th at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting

Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding
automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.

Note: Prior to our meeting we're also hosting a Bug Day at 17:00 UTC
to review bugs at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/ If you own
any outstanding bugs here updates are appreciated (if no progress or
you need to hand something off, just dropping by #openstack-infra so
we don't need to track you down would be helpful).

http://www.princessleia.com