[OpenStack-Infra] Setting up an Asterisk server

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Jul 12 04:44:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Paul Belanger
<paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
> We'd also need to discussion how credentials are going to be stored,
> since we don't want them public.  EG: a public and private git repo
> for specific configuration... or just a fully private repo.

We currently use hiera maintained by root infra members for storing
private data, taking a look at our primary site.pp will show you the
types we currently store there:

https://github.com/openstack-infra/config/blob/master/manifests/site.pp

So it probably should work for this too.

http://www.princessleia.com