[OpenStack-Infra] git-review: Make it possible to cherry-pick a change

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 4 19:39:35 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-03 21:59:06 +0100 (+0100), Miklos Vajna wrote:
[...]
> BTW, any chance to get a second review from someone from the core
> team, please?

It's been slow with so many people on vacation or holidays last
month, but now that things are picking back up hopefully we can
interest some reviewers. I'm Cc'ing the openstack-infra mailing list
since that's where we should ideally have E-mail discussions about
infrastructure projects like git-review (and your target audience
are all subscribed there). Thanks for your patience!