[OpenStack-Infra] Upcoming event: linux.conf.au

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Dec 31 13:49:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM, James E. Blair <jeblair at openstack.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Several folks who work on OpenStack infrastructure related projects will
> be attending and speaking at linux.conf.au.  Here are the ones I know
> about:
>
> * Systems Administration in the Open by Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
>   http://linux.conf.au/schedule/30121/view_talk?day=wednesday

I'll also be doing a more specific dive into the organization and
mechanisms used to allow for open sourcing of our entire Puppet
configuration in a 15 minute talk during the Sysadmin Miniconf on
Monday:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/presentations14.html#ElizabethKrumbachJoseph

Looking forward to seeing everyone there (sorry Jeremy, thanks for
holding down the fort!)

http://www.princessleia.com