[OpenStack-Infra] Fwd: [openstack-infra] Request for Service account for Gerrit

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:28:51 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow developers,

I am setting up the tempest test framework for third party testing
purposes.
I need a Service account so that we can post the voting for tested patches.

Here is the required information:

SSH Key:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC6pi8Dlu5qxM//ZvQlxwMO+mRHBMAVIOao9tlqQMnu6kxhpBj/555D2LmJ9TZD4zZ0JCt4k195gbnQ6lTJfQqqEa4frW+DfT8QCGbke86MD9IWMxfFqJwM9is/Jh5KbZFdzNGjnd+fq51H9Q9Nd122peUOAe5HixY2/HoUnUYAOLYPvKr/laC8Rt9wIzB5BWHwuXNVmwFLLV3VdSoEVG3NIZHeydGXNXPY2hi92vZbX5oF+mko7oC2rmoEL9XO707to0XFkoiIn6+ttpOJnQ2nOKY+PDwZuwaNSWpjzNmvGEGsTHYUFyrZQ9iujgoFTXCcyFj59LRyDs/fFC+M1Vz7
arista at arista-openstack-jenkins

Username: arista-test (if "-" is not allowed in the name, use aristatest)

Display Name:  Arista Testing

email address: openstack-dev at aristanetworks.com.

I would appreciate your help in this regards..

Thanks
-Sukhdev