[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 26 19:13:39 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-24 22:52:50 +0000 (+0000), Izik Penso wrote:
> We would like to open an account for our Jenkins, with the
> following details:
>
> Username: radware3rdpartytesting
> Display Name: Radware 3rd Party Testing for OpenStack
> Email: openstack3rdpartytesting at radware.com
> Public key :
[...]

I've added the account requested above (although I shortened the
display name to "Radware 3rd Party Testing" since it's already a
pretty long name and "for OpenStack" is unnecessarily redundant when
posting comments to OpenStack's code review system). Let us know if
you encounter any issues using it.