[OpenStack-Infra] SCP plugin version using in Jenkins job

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:05:34 UTC 2013

FYI.  We've just noticed that there's a bug when using the 'copy console
log' feature with the latest version of jenkins (1.540)..
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-21138

A fixed was recently proposed so if you are using a very recent version of
jenkins you should try it with this patch..
https://github.com/jenkinsci/scp-plugin/pull/7

-Khai