[OpenStack-Infra] SCP plugin version using in Jenkins job

Lin BJL Liang llincdl at cn.ibm.com
Mon Dec 23 13:07:19 UTC 2013

We're building CI system using puppet master. now we run into a problem
that the log can't be published to the log server after job finished.
Compared to the community jenkins, SCP plugin missed in my jenkins master

I checked Jenkins.pp and Jenkins Job Builder config, then found the scp
plugin  had been commented out. It looks like the job need SCP plugin later
than 1.9, but the latest published I can find is 1.8 which doesn't support
'Copy after failure'option. Where can I get the version using in community
jenkins? sample job:
https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-tempest-devstack-vm-testr-full/configure

#  TODO(jeblair): release
#  jenkins::plugin { 'scp':
#    version => '1.9',
#  }

Thanks! Best Regards,

梁 琳 | Liang Lin, PMP®
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
E-mail Address: llincdl at cn.ibm.com