[OpenStack-Infra] Should we enforce check for lengthy functions or module

Denny Zhang denny at unitedstack.com
Sun Dec 22 19:22:30 UTC 2013

hi Stackers

When I go through the implementation of various OpenStack projects, I used to find:
1. lengthy function, which may be several hundreds.
2. lengthy module, which may be several thousands

Dividing lengthy code into small segments can help others to understand it.

Should we enforce the check in gate check pipeline of OpenStack Infra's jenkins?

--
Denny Zhang(张巍)
Email: filebat.mark at gmail.com
Github: https://github.com/DennyZhang
Blog: http://blog.ec-ae.com/

When you blame others, you give up your power to change

O(∩_∩)O