[OpenStack-Infra] Request Gerrit service accounts.

Shao Mei SM Ji jishaom at cn.ibm.com
Fri Dec 20 06:00:31 UTC 2013

 Hi Jeremy

  Would you please help us to change the username from 'ibmpwr' to
'ibmpwrvc'.It is more descriptive for us just like Kurt said, thanks.

Best Regards,

Shaomei Ji ( 季少梅)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing
E-mail:jishaom at cn.ibm.com
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong
Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193