[OpenStack-Infra] Request Gerrit service accounts.

Kurt Taylor krtaylor at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 19 16:01:27 UTC 2013

> > Is it possible to change the username from ibmpwr to another more
> > descriptive one? [...] I believe the name ibmpwrvc is more
> > descriptive, and we can adopt this nomenclature (ibm + pwr +
> > team/focus/target).
>
> Are you asking the OpenStack Infra team, or Shao Mei? I can change
> the username in Gerrit pretty easily, but of course the system at
> IBM's end probably needs configuration changes to correspond with
> that.

There was a slight misunderstanding here. I sent an internal email asking
this team to change this account and Arx thought I was asking him to do it
for them.

Thanks, and apologies, we'll get this sorted out and then their team can
ask for a change.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)
OpenStack Development - PowerKVM CI
IBM Linux Technology Center