[OpenStack-Infra] Request Gerrit service accounts.

Arx Cruz arxcruz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:49:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

Sorry the delay, I didn't saw that before.

Is it possible to change the username from ibmpwr to another more
descriptive one?
There are a lot of teams in IBM working with OpenStack and Power, and soon
they will request a gerrit user (my team will request soon).
ibmpwr is too much generic, and we might have some difficult to identify
the team internally.

I believe the name ibmpwrvc is more descriptive, and we can adopt this
nomenclature (ibm + pwr + team/focus/target).

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz