[OpenStack-Infra] Infra mid-cycle meetup

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 6 08:29:25 UTC 2013

James, our team (Mirantis Labs) and I are very interested in such event.
We're working on Diagnostic/instrumentation API which could be help
increase debugability of gate, and would like to suggests that as a topic
for discussion.

I'd like to add Kirill Ishanov, Peter Lomakin and mysellf to the list of
participants of this event, once you start making it.

Thank you for this exciting initiative!

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh