[OpenStack-Infra] Infra mid-cycle meetup

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Mon Dec 2 19:05:19 UTC 2013

jeblair at openstack.org (James E. Blair) writes:

> If you are interested in spending a few days focusing on OpenStack
> project infrastructure, would you please reply (privately is fine) with
> your area of interest.  Some ideas:

Thanks for the replies so far -- but please make sure you let me know
why you want to attend, and what you want to get out of it (either on
list, or privately).  That way we can structure the meeting
appropriately, and everyone will know what to expect.  (We might set
aside one day for core training, and another for working with downstream
CI systems, for example).

-Jim